Ads

Friday, October 24, 2008

Flooded!!!

I'm not dealing with an actually flood of water, it's more like a lot of job interviews; great opportunities! Now who would've thought...Things were going great before I resigned from my current job (just my full time position but still, I have payments to make!); then I hit a dry spell. I was almost freaking out. But now that I've actually sorted what I want, it's crazy, keeps on coming. Great opportunities, great companies, great job description...did I mention, great benefits AND real good salaries (I can even ask for more than I originally wanted, I'm hot on the market, lol)???! I'm thinking I should've left my job earlier.

So I think I chose the right career. I'm tired of customer service a little, I want to be in an office in a more professional work environment than what I'm used to. I'm not saying customer service is not professional but I'm used to stores and all of that. You're really friendly with the staff and at some point, it shows in your work that you haven't been giving your best. Of course not, you were too busy chatting with your coworkers!

I like what I do; customer service with some administrative work and now it's bringing me to all administrative, that was a necessary step. Happy to have stepped to the plate! :) I'm not really stressed out anymore; I was born for that s**t! Lol, absolutely not true but I'm handling it pretty well so far. It'll seem like I'm back in publicity mode but BUT, I gotta thank Apple for that iPhone! My life savor. I have no choice but to use the agenda (mind you I only realized after that the regular touch would've done the trick).

Also Hank is just adorable, we talked on the phone last night and of course me talking too much made him miss his curfew! Lol, kidding, he had to sleep early because he's working the night shift and going to school this morning. Did I say he was adorable? And totally the kind of boy I like (up to now)? Lol, he's not necessarily a man's man but he's definitely not a metro sexual which I was scared of. A brief definition for those who don't know, a metro sexual usually dressed pretty well, takes care of himself and his appearance etc.; the type of guy who'd wear make-up if you know what I mean...Also, very much in touch with his feminine side, so much, you'd think he's gay!

Celebrity Examples:
Zac Efron
Ryan Seacrest
Jake Gyllenhaal
Ryan Reynolds
Ashton Kutcher

Now I like the ubersexual, much more manly but still sensitive. At least you don't have to wonder if he's gay or see him as too feminine.

Celebrity Examples:
Bono (U2)
George Clooney
Ewan McGregor
Pierce Brosnan
Bill Clinton

Why was I talking about this again?? LOL, back to my hectic day...

No comments: