Ads

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not Completely M.I.A.

Haha, I haven't been giving news about Robby even though I said I would. Or Hank however you want to call him. My friend kept investigating and told me he rarely has access to the net and still doesn't have his cell but he did get my number.

Alright so...F.Y.I.: It's not something I asked for or really cared to know because well, frankly I figured he knew how to reach me if he cared. Just hoping my friend didn't send a vibe like I was desperate.

She also told me he didn't want to give me his e-mail and chat on msn because he thinks it's not an interesting way of interacting with someone you care to get to know. He wants me to take him seriously.

Whoa! Lol, a little more and I would've said: I'm in LOVE!!! Lol, that was a prob I had with Kevin actually, too much msn. I have to say I didn't like his voice anyways, so he wasn't going to make it either way. Dylan is also a little too much into that whole msn. Crap...I was gonna mention another boy.

Geez, what is it with me and virtual relationships? Am I the only one with relationship that instead of evolving regress? Go from in person to the computer? I deserve more than this that's for sure. Back on the subject, more news, Hank asked his friend to ask my friend to let me know he wants me to come at his next concert on wednesday.

I kind of feel right back in high school but at the same time it's cool. He'll just have to figure out a better communication method and soon because this won't last. Plus I think I said it before but I need to get out more if I'm to meet someone.

No comments: