Ads

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unventful Night

Great! Now that was boring. Well half boring. Still job hunting at least I don't have to worry about money. I hope, I have been spending a lot. Anyhow, I saw Hank again. Turns out either name is good. That's it, LOL, his cousin Lee, who apparently thought I was pretty cute too seemed much more sweet and/or interested than him. But let me put some order in all this, you must be lost.

So I mentioned a concert not so long ago, it was Wednesday. Turns out it's not exactly his concert it's more like Lee's and some of his friends he says he doesn't sing anymore. So let me tell you about the night play by play. I had this hot little top I wanted to wear but it turned out to be too much considering what the girls were wearing so I went for something a little more tamed. We arrived at the club (late thanks to me) and he and his friends were outside drinking.

We all say hi, he tells me I look beautiful in purple, I thank him, of course, lol. Then we all go in because the set is about to start. So, my girls were not seating with me but not far either. He was a little bit behind me but not so much in a spot where we could talk really even if we wanted to and if he'd move, he'd block the way. I didn't want to be too obvious and go sit next to him so I gave up.

Now there was this awful stroboscopic light that was just driving me nuts so I told the girls I'd change seat, Kelly followed me and Yolanda stayed with the boy she's cheating on her boyfriend with (she's a friend of Kelly mind you...lol, not mine). Anyways, I was hoping he'd come around since we weren't close to anyone but nope. Instead he was at the exact same spot and I was behind him now.

Not far enough(or maybe it's that the bar was pretty empty) but anyhow, I could see this white chick getting a little close and trying too hard. Now I don't mind white chick with black men, I've been with white men myself. Lol, this one particularly got on my nerves for 2 reasons, ok make that 3 but I'm barely admitting to the 3rd, I'd say it counted for maybe 5%...

Not only she wasn't good looking aka below average but what she chose to wear...yuck! She doesn't have a bad body and a tight dress like that she should've been able to pull it off. I know I've done it when I was a few pounds lighter like she was but please, don't do the horizontal large stripes...Please don't...Anyhow, there was that. Then her trying too hard to fit in acting like she really was into the music...I'm not saying she wasn't I'm just saying her way of showing it was whack and exaggerated. Plus she kept putting her arms around Hank's neck...mind you he didn't seem to care at all so she'd go back to her seat before going back every 10 min. or so...

Like I said, the 3rd one is what bothered me the less but the girls wanted me to go mark my territory. I am not an animal so I don't have a tendency to go piss around a man I'm into to make sure others know it's a no go. Come on...I'm too classy and I don't mind competition. Plus if he's into me, I'll get him one way or another...And that didn't take quite long...

The show is done and the boys go outside to smoke...Including Hank (yikes, that scored minus points... :( How could I forget???). Anyhow, I decide to leave my drink with Yolanda, I gotta see if I can take the opportunity to talk and get close. Especially ask that question I have in mind: "Are you the kind of boy that just asks for a girl's number and never calls? What's your deal?"

I never asked. Boy was I freezing, we'd left our jackets in the car which I said I'd go get but Kelly offered me her shawl while Hank was offering me his jacket saying a shawl wasn't good enough. Lol, Kelly seemed to be insisting I'd be fine with the shawl so I went for that. After maybe 10 min. I was freezing again, lol, the shawl wasn't enough so Hank gently put his jacket on my shoulders. Haha, the look the other girl gave me...Guess who won?...Lol

I gotta mentioned something funny. On the night I met Hank, we all went to grab something to eat, on the way back, since his cousin, Lee lives right by a club downtown well you see a lot going on. Anyhow, it's 3AM we pass right by this couple and the girl says she's cold so the guy hands her his jacket and the girl tells him he's a real gentleman. Kelly's view? Lol, she goes to me:

"You know what that means when a man gives you his jacket right?"

"No"

"Well, he wants to bend you over and f**k you from the back, that what it means! Boys don't do that nowadays!"

And she starts laughing while I almost choke (okay, I laughed too). Lol, she tells the boys (Hank and Lee) and they kind of agree...But lol we were laughing and Hank asked why and I said it was about something Kelly had said back then about a boy giving his coat to a girl and he didn't seem to remember...Hmmm...lol, good or bad?

Anyways we all ended back at Kelly's because they wanted to smoke weed, which I don't but I still like hanging out and that "girl" didn't come, she had already left...Lol, so it was cool but like I said, Lee seemed to be a lot more of a gentleman at that moment than Hank compliment me all the time. We watched part of Chris Rock "Kill the Messenger", that is just plain outrageous at times and I bet Kelly thought she should start watching herself with all this weight she's been loosing if she still wants to attract black men! LOL

Well...I think it was pretty uneventful, I didn't get to talk to Hank. The boys invited us to a party on Saturday though... :)

No comments: