Ads

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy Flash

Whoa! It's late or early depending on your point of view. I do have to be awake to babysit at 10AM tomorrow and I keep getting terrible headaches. I was hoping I could make 60,000$ a year with 2 jobs and of course forget the boyfriend but that might not be possible. The night job I was interested in has hours that would give me a possibility for a second job but it's have to be 4 days as well. Anyhow. This very second I was going to bed. Right before I was in the bathroom. (And mind you maybe I didn't have to share that much with you but ultimatly it's in the bathroom I think the most about my life. Go figure.)

Back to the subject; my flash. So here I am in the bathroom right after I'm done reading Spellbound by Jane Green and I'm once again thinking of my future. Guess I'm obssessed with what my dreams are what they were etc. So I'm thinking well, I want an office job where I'll grow and eventually I'll start my own business. And that's when it hit me. My own business? Where the hell did that come from? Well that's what I've always wanted when I was younger. And I'll have my house, with kids even. Why not?

Just as I was telling myself I needed a great idea to start my business and maybe even go back to school and where the hell did that come from? I remembered seeing a fortune teller a couple of years back. She said a lot but among all she said, I remember her telling me I'd start my own business and that I'd meet the man of my life randomly through a friend. Now you get the whoa? I'm probably getting carried away but I did meet Robby randomly...through a friend. LOL, I remember saying she sucked because she said I'd never see or her from Dylan again and she was horribly wrong. For my past she was AMAZING though. If she was so good for the past maybe she's not so bad for the future. With my theory on time I can only believe in fortune telling. I had a tape...I oughta find it and listen to all she said. I know there was something about kids...twins...ughh! Lol

Once again..Whoa! LOL

No comments: