Ads

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Coca Cola Shape???

I exercised yesterday, now I have to find the motivation to do it today as well. I gotta lose some weight, geez, I have sooo many sexy clothes I want to fit it again. Lol, I was checking out old pictures with one of my girls the other day and she wanted one of my hot dresses a lil' too much. It still fits but would fit a whole nicer if I weighted 20 to 30 pounds less like I used to.

A little bit of encouragement would be nice. Slim in 6 by beachbody.com is not so easy. But it's great. I'm too ashamed to post my before pictures for the moment so you'll see the before/after at the same time probably and that'd be in 6 weeks from now.

I gotta get Xenadrine and lots of motivation because if I don't do this now, I might never do it! Plus like I told myself, I'm still in my 20's so it's now or never because in my 30's it's gonna be harder and let's face it; I'm lazy.

P.S.: I feel like I'm selling a lot of products in here but no worries, lol, I am not getting a penny for all this advertising. I do it out of the goodness of my heart because I believe all of this works. Which slighly makes it more pathetic. I should ask for endorsement. LOL

Oh and if you want to take xenadrine, take my advice and stay away from the NRG formula. Nothing like the EFX worked wonders for me with a better diet or you'll crash. :)

No comments: