Ads

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eventful Night

Oh wow! Now something had to give! Lol, Hank and I have been text messaging all day. Where did that come from? That party that never was. So I was all ready for Saturday with a hot red top and you know...cleavage...Nadine and Stephanie were coming out to party. And if you wonder it's the name of my two girls! Lol a running gag with me and one of my girls, Kim.

Explanation is simple. We went to a party and a guy was addressing my boobs the whole night so Kim said I should've told him pointing at each of my boobs

"Hi, this is Nadine, this is Stephanie and Caroline is up here."

Lol, that was a funny party...Well back to the one of interest. It was canceled so I was very disappointed and so was Kelly. She decided we should just chill at her place. Yolanda decided she wouldn't come, she didn't feel like it. I figured since I'd planned on getting drunk I might as well go to her place and do it. Lol, it'd been a while and I'd already asked Pamela to join us for a party and felt bad for ruining her night.

We were also going to be stuck apparently with Tracey...wow, there's a lot to be said about Tracey...she's a skank. I don't very much like hanging out with her but I do every once in a while, small dosage is always okay. But she didn't wanna just chill at Kelly she wanted to see "people". With Tracey that means boys and I am not about to let her near Hank...Hell no!

Anyhow, Pamela, Kelly and I are drinking and Lee had said we could go to his place a little later, Hank and the other boys would be there so when he finally called we packed up the alcohol and headed to his place. Pamela split because she felt she was getting sick so it was just the two of us as always.

Now that was an eventful night. I drank talked to Hank quite a bit, we watched youtube videos, we had a blast. And lol, I was drunk. Been worst than that but at the end of the night when Hank came to see me as I was leaving to ask for my number 'cause he didn't have his facebook message anymore, I couldn't get the order right.

So he got my number and Kelly told me how much he was asking about me and how she told him to make a move. So it was done, he called pretty much right after we left, I was at the bank getting money for a cab to bring us back to Kelly's place. I don't drink and drive! Lol

Anyways, we were also headed to see my best friend. I'd normally say guy best friend but I no longer have a girl best friend. Pamela is more like a sister to me and Kelly could never be my best friend. Well, lol, my best friend Thomas, works 2 days night shift and 2 days day shift right downtown. We stayed for about 1h or 2 talking about high school, Tracey (we went to high school together) and a bunch of other things. Was great to see him.

And it was all back to Kelly's to spend the night, I had to take Tracey out to diner for her bday that was the past week and Kelly was starting to feel down again because of her boyfriend who she thought had a wife...Kelly is special, lol, she didn't mind the wife so much that the fact that he didn't tell her and she was developing feelings for him. If you must know he doesn't have a wife but does have a girl he wants to spend his life with and it ain't her. So she settle for an open relationship. Lol, knowing her, she'll take full advantage of that freedom soon enough. She's had some yummy boys after her...

Oh, back to Hank so he sent me texts all day Sunday, all day today and I hope it lasts! ;) Haven't talked on the phone yet though. But I like the "Hey beautiful" in the morning. One little thing, lol, when he asked if I knew his age and I replied that I wasn't sure 22-23, well he answered: "I'll be 23 in December but to me age is just a number". Oh gee, even younger than I thought...If I'd met him a couple of years ago he would've been illegal!!! LOL

Ok, well I'll stop freaking out about this. Job hunting is going GREAT!!! I have 2 interviews at great companies tomorrow, especially the second one. What a dream job. The company always makes it to the top 100 of the best employers...Hope all goes well.

No comments: