Ads

Friday, November 14, 2008

Super Happy!!!

Oh wow! Too much is going on in my life and I should be in bed, I work tomorrow! I have a new job!!! An amazing one too. My second week already. To make it simple it's one of the four majors in the world in it's field.

Office work was made for me. I'm a quick learner and I feel more than at ease there. It's like where I was always meant to be. The pay is great too...Lol, I'm waiting for my first paycheck actually, my bank account is very much in the red... :(

Love life...well, things haven't been going anywhere with Hank, doesn't help he doesn't have a cell anymore...Luckily, party on Saturday. He wants to get me drunk...warned him it's not an easy task. Lol, he said he'd bring a bottle

I'm annoying when I'm drunk. Plus super friendly where as usually people see me as a cold bitch which is just fine with me. But I get really nice when I'm drunk. Actually tell my friends how much I love them, more than once and not quickly. Oh, man...I don't even know what I'll be like around Hank.

One thing's for sure, he'd know I have the hots for him. Not good; lol, I don't need him to know what I'd want to do to him. LOL, yeah, I can be a naughty girl. I'd have to plea innocence after.

Last time I wasn't even drunk and I recorded a line that will stay on tape forever...Lol, at least the band is good. But objectifying women...Oh, what happened to the feminist in me?

On another line of thought, Dylan thought he'd make a comeback. Not so much a very welcome one but an okay one. Just that I'm over him. He's on a business trip (as always) and when I saw him on msn tonight, he asked what I was doing this weekend.

I told him I had a party Saturday night and Sunday I'd be cooking and he said..."Oh, I wanted to see you Saturday night..." Huh...Is it me or "so what?!?" He says that as if he has any rights over me. Even had the nerve to tell me to write him if I changed my mind!

The nerves on that boy. To think this is what attracted me to him in the first place. He was just so cocky...now though it doesn't have the same effect on me. Sounded cheap...self-serving disgusting arrogance.

Anyways, who cares about Dylan? Can't wait to see Hank... :D The consensus was that we'd both drink...did I already mention how I couldn't wait? Thanks Obama, this party is to celebrate your victory.

I'll modify that famous sentence just for us, black people...

"It's a small step for a man but a giant step for black people."

;)

No comments: