Ads

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blast From The Past...

So here I am, crying...Not sure if it's because I'm sad, angry or happy. Heard from my long lost uncle. Okay, long lost is overkill but he's disappeared for almost 6-7 years. And today, he calls out of the blue.

I try completing this blog and one my sisters shows up in my room still on the phone asking me for a pen and paper to write his e-mail address. Grrr...that pissed me off some more. Seriously I seem to be the only one in this house feeling the way I do.

He kept contact with some people, why not us? I'll definitely have to confront him about this someday. So yeah, I'm sad for all those years he missed since so much has changed (except that I'm still kinda of the "loser" in the family). I'm angry because he's disappeared and reappeared out of the blue without an explanation. Last but not least, I'm happy because I love him and hope it's not too late to make up for lost time.

No comments: