Ads

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oooh, La La...Age Ain't Nothing But A Number?

Hihi, I can't seem to line up any real potential boys being that this was originally the plan I failed. Although I hadn't been working on it. So there's a new one maybe even more than one if I believe my sis who says I meet the man of my life everyday. LOL I admit I've overdone it lately. But for the one's I didn't get the digits, it doesn't count, it was just purely physical attraction. Except for one...Robby.

Oh, dreamy...perfect mix of what I like. He's good looking, dresses the part, acts the part, thinks I'm hot, he's sweet...one prob, he's 23, I'm 26... :( Lol, I had to find something wrong with the boy now. No? I met him at a get together for a friend's anniversary. Some friend invited her to go chillin' at his place and she said yes. So we were 3 girls, 4 boys but it wasn't like they called for booty.

Robby kinda caught my attention from the very first moment I saw him and things got better after. I was sitting and he sat besides me and we stroked a conversation. One of the first thing he pointed out was how much I must intimidate boy with my attitude because I seem so self confident. Wow, that scored points, lol, so we talked about computers because that's what he studies in and some other things.

I could tell I liked him. Lol, when my friend came back around, I asked his age but she had no clue. Lol, I left a couple of min. and she came back with an answer and even more. Lol, 2 boys were interested in me but one had a girlfriend already anyways and from the look I gave them when asked if I'd date a younger boy, the message got through.

Once again, when I left for a few minutes, there was more talk like Robby telling my friend to put in a word for him after she said I wasn't the kinda girl she'd set up with a boy who just wants sex. He said age didn't matter to him. Out of the 3 girls, 2 of us left and the last one said after we left while they thought she was sleeping, Robby was still talking about me...well, I'd left without giving him my number or getting his but my friend promised to find a way to bring my number to him.

No comments: