Ads

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Though Times

Well, it's better at work but personal life is HARD!!! I have to be honest and say I'm in need of TLC, actually more than that.

The more I have to deal with Hank, the more I can't wait for it all to be over. It was probably about time but as he disgusts me, no way I would even turn to him even for a hug. I'm not really complaining, well not much! Being single is one thing, celibate another! Lol

I did not meet Julio yet, cancelled again. Clock is ticking for him. Lloyd, meh! Asked today if i was free this weekend to go out. Told him Sunday would work. He's bugged me a little from the start...never hear from here and he pops out of the blue to ask me out. Oh well...

My personal favorite is Carl, MUCH more interesting than all the others. By far! Will continue another time.

No comments: