Ads

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Back on Therapy

Wow, so much I'm still learning about myself! I turned 30 on March 14th, yeah!!! Single again since early December!!! Yeah, greatest thing to happen to me in ages.

Unfortunately the relationship with Hank lasted 2 1/2 years too long and moving in together was a poor idea! I'll spare details, wouldn't know where to start.

In a nutshell, selfish boy, girl in love, doesn't listen to her friend of just reason equals recipe for bad relationship and 3 wasted years. I say wasted but I still have no regrets.

I have learned more about me. Although there is a lot I already knew, I thought I had changed. I still can't quite end a relationship.

I tried a billion times with Hank but would always go back. And when he tried, I asked he give the relationship another go as I had done so many times before. A few weeks later, I was giving up and admitting he was right. My pride had gotten in the way that last time.

Back on dating sites. Met a few assholes and question marks! Lol, set to meet Julio tomorrow...might click, he's adorable but that may just be the problem...another Kevin? Hope not!

Not even going to bother getting a different name for Stephen as he will probably not be mentioned again. I'm not really superficial and he was kinda looking cute in his own way. I loved his sexy English accent and how he kept saying "madam".

Kinda cute. Tina thought he was SUPER ugly. Long story short, went for coffee, kinda hit it off but not only did you not invite but then you're hoping to get in my pants??? PASS!

Plus his teeth were a huge turnoff. Sure I'll cough up to a very heated conversation by SMS and by phone, probably because I try to please too much and when pressured sometimes I cave in a bit but damn, come on, I'm more than a piece of meat so NEXT!!

For a moment there, because I was convinced the sex would be good and my agreement to be friends with benefits with Hank is pretty much done (he disgusts me), I considered but no, I'll wait for a committed relationship or if it happens it happens but won't go looking for it or waste time with someone who primarily wants to get some.

Not interested in speaking of the others for now. I have a new job. Been a year at Customer Loyalty & Retention for a big telecom company. Made almost 50K last year. Hank could barely bank 30K and still no credit so that explains a bit.

I gained MAD weight! Which brings back what I was saying about not changing much. I do things that I know may be a dealbreaker in hopes my partner will break up with me. :S

Did the same with Lionel. :( So back on working on myself. :)

No comments: