Ads

Monday, May 14, 2012

Interesting Potential for Love...

I can't wait to move. Hank is HORRIBLE! I'm being passive/aggressive by not cleaning but damn, he's going overboard! Wow, calling me a rubbish gay man, saying I should turn lesbian as no man would ever want me...wow, anyways. He disgusts me.

Being single is one thing (loving it). Being celibate another (though time ahead). :S Hank tried about twice two weeks ago to get into my pants. Actually 3 times, one of them I intentionally got his motor revving as personal vengeance.

I did not meet Julio he cancelled again and that was it for him! I met Carl a while back. Had our second date today and oh my! Okcupid made up for the fact I met only one person from their site so far was an horny idiot. Sue me! Lol, funny because the horny idiot sent me a few message last night telling me he thought things went well and I should've let him know if I wanted to call it quits. I gave him a chance to make amends, he miserably failed but helped me learn a lesson which I'll get back to very soon...

Last date with Lloyd was a TOTAL disaster! Lol, told me the best voice of music industry of all times is Chris Brown and best singers of all times Pitbull and Akon! Then he says he had to educate me music wise! Yikes, NEXT!!! Did I mention he asked we go chill at my place???! Didn't pay for my drink, didn't even hold the bartender! Grrr!!!

Quite the opposite, Carl is the perfect gentleman. Two dates, took me to exquisite restaurants, got the bill...adorable man! Yes, man! I'm not used to be treated like a queen, it's "different" but I'm getting used to it.

I realized, thanks to HI (Horny Idiot), I am guilt driven! Scary! My exes, who I was convinced went the extra distance for me as I run away from anything meaningful, are just crafty manipulators. It was actually more of "you won't even give me a chance because of what's happen in your past" and it made me feel guilty. Then he acts as if he's doing all the effort to get you. I just clicked they didn't do crap other than manipulate me. My emotional intelligence jumped one huge step up! :D

Carl, when he found out about how I run just said he hoped I would give him his chance and I should give it a try to see how things go as we never know what's in someone's mind. The guy is great, I say! ;)

The date was magical. It was Mother's Day but lol, with my hellish schedule it's hard to see one another. Night starts off with the hostess telling me I'm very beautiful! From out of nowhere! Lol, she said I was a natural beauty and she just felt compelled to tell me. Carl said she beat him to it. Lol, I even got a flower from the waitress although I was not a mommy. Said she beat him to that too! Lol ;)

The guy is sooo intelligent and educated, crazy. Shows chivalry is anything but dead and I must say I feel lucky to have met him. He's very charming, there is a little something about him, I find he's sexy in his own way although he seems bothered by being overweight. He ended the night with a kiss on the mouth. I hate the awkward moment when I'm never sure what the guy will do. Lol

I wasn't expecting the kiss but was hoping for it. It was great. I especially liked how he held me to kiss me and when he let go said: "we'll see each other again". Nothing sexier than a confident guy. I replied playfully: "Yes? You think so?" with a laugh. I'm trying not to get carried away. Wish I could fast forward to our next date. ;)

No comments: