Ads

Monday, August 18, 2008

On The Way To The Dumpster

I had totally lost my password and that combined to laziness= no posts! A whole lot happened and I didn't get to write. To resume it all, since the last post that was referring to an amazing time with that sweet boy Kevin, ending in the Dumpee's list, it didn't work out.

The amazing date I had with Kevin wasn't all good at first and then was wonderful, involving a walk in the park, staring at the stars and kissing...how romantic. Now switch over, different setting, movies at his place (or mama's), things going a little fast, him being a gentleman respecting my decision.

Being ADORABLE by correcting every little habits that drive me nuts, don't even have to say it twice. Any of my ex would've told me to quit bugging with stupid things. Once again, AMAZING...although...oh well, I would've skipped the going to his room part altogether but I'm a big girl.

Fast forward last date...45 min. late is never good. An excuse like being all the way across town because you couldn't say no to a friend doesn't fly...I had left, not sure why I went back but anyways, movies again, his place, the room...definitely nothing with me still pissed. Even regressed!

And now well, it's simple. I need a man. Harsh but true, I don't see him as a man. Plus I realize I haven't heard from him in a couple of days; not that I care or I would've made the first step but still. The girl was pissed last time you had a date, get a clue. But no, like any typical guy he takes the easy way out and assumed I cooled off. I did but he's on the dumpee's list that's why.

I did learn something great though...I'm not giving up on sweet guys but they need a backbone because I can't see Kevin anymore if I were to, I'd make him my bitch and I don't need that. I need a MAN!!! LOL, ouch but yeah, I speak my mind...I'm lining up some more boys, Once I pick the worthy ones from the bunch, I'll give you the names and updates.

No comments: