Ads

Monday, August 4, 2008

Comment Worthy

I'm making a post instead of putting it in my links because first, I didn't get to read the whole blog, just this one post and second, well, I want comments. I say check out the link to Sweet Guys Finish Last It's worth it.

As for "my" sweet guy, Kevin...sparks are flying and I'm about to classify him : "too good to be true." Anyways, about how they say sweet (nice) guy's finish last well, I reply that the last one will eventually be first. I had a great time last night, but I'll leave that for tomorrow's post. ;)

1 comment:

csmith23 said...

I agree. That post really was comment worthy. U should go back and read the rest of the blog, it's pretty awesome. I should know - I wrote it. But seriously, thanks for linking to me. Read yours, and you are a bit of a drama queen :)