Ads

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In Search Of Sense...?

I won't modify the title of my blog. Sounds too weird without love. But I have found my love. :D Hank completes me, makes me feel whole. I can't believe any woman was crazy enough to let it go but apparently it happened. Lucky for me. Although he's suffered in the past and I think that is unfortunate. But he said something once...That all those bad relationships and the hurt that followed makes him appreciate me and my love even more.

So we're pretty much official since Christmas...And guess what...we already got into the issue of moving in together!!! Here it's July 1st that everyone moves so pretty soon I'd say but this is forever anyways so might as well go for sooner than later. We can't get enough of one another. Lol, wow, whenever I'm next to him, I want to hold him, kiss him, make love to him. Wow, crazy, just crazy.

On my search of sense...well, I may have gotten rid of anything numeric I had related to Lionel or Dylan but I just found out something on paper...And also realized I had not cleaned up my compu as well...Oops...Dunno why, I might keep anything paper I've ever written...Because I don't want to forget? Mind you, it's nothing good what's written, no worries about that but still...I wanna know why I want to keep them...

No comments: