Ads

Monday, January 18, 2010

All of my love and hopes towards Haïti

I'm am by far not a religious person. At all. I am, at best agnostic. I'm trying to be a Buddhist. Anyhow, all this to explain why I'm not saying my prayers are with Haïti. I do not pray. The world is joined together in one quest that is helping those in need in Haïti.

I have family in Haïti, not a lot and we don't keep contact but still...It is painful to watch the news and it enrages me to watch the reporters going around "reporting" and "filming" instead of helping. I don't care to be informed, join in and help. Wish I was there, wish I could do more than the little amount of money I contributed.

So far, everyone I know is lucking and have had good news regarding their family, some are still waiting and my hopes are with them and everyone else affected by this tragedy. The whole world is mourning and crying as we are hoping for the best and that the dead count is low.

Hope your family and loved ones are safe and once again, all my love and hope is with you, them and everyone else in Haïti.

No comments: